Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quiche Pastiche

This quiche is a pastiche because I copied Julia.

Husband no like quiche. I make quiche, him  like good. quiche delicious but take long time to make. Quiche currently expanding in belly.

Here quiche crust recipe

Here quiche mix recipe. Very simples.

I first saute small onion, in pan with little butter.  Add 2 celery sticks, until start get soft, then whole punnet of mushrooms sliced, then two cloves of garlic, then 1/2 pound of cocktail shrimp, peeled. Let shimps go pink. Add lots of spinach. Let spinach reduce to not obnoxious volume. This make large amount of ingredients for pie dish, quiche really full.

Add egg mix and oven it for few mins so egg mix not so liquid.

Then add mozz cheese,  leftover mushroom slices and tomato for topping. and cilantro. cheese is drink. i not use so much cheese really.

Quiche nice but belly painfully full. Quiche expand in body make feel unsure.

Here is picture of quiche.






night night

No comments:

Post a Comment