I love the first day back at school. New shoes, new socks, new pants, new shirt, new haircut, new books, new pens, new classes - it's all just so exciting. I love to see my handsome boy's life moving forward.
It is tradition in our house that the first day back of school is met with a full-English breakfast. Now that we live in Texas, we get to do the American version. It was not healthy before. Nothing got any healthier when it relocated to Texas. I give you, the full English Breakfast, Walmart style.
It is not healthy. It did not make him any better able to concentrate in school. It may have made the 7am alarm clock slightly more tolerable, and that's really all it's for. I'm going to give myself zero stars for providing healthy home-cooked meals today, but I don't feel bad about it. I am a very proud mamma. Today was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment